Dever School does not require uniforms, but proper dress is required to support an atmosphere conducive to learning.
- Shirts, tops and dresses must have a minimum 2 inch shoulder strap. Spaghetti straps are not allowed.
- Clothing must fit appropriately. Pants must be worn at the waist. Shirts must be long enough to cover the stomach when student raises his/her hand.
- Pants and shorts with holes must not have visible skin above the knee.
- Shoes must have backs. Flip flop style shoes are not permitted.
- Hats, hoods and other head coverings may not be worn during the school day. Exceptions are head coverings worn for medical or religious reasons.
- Clothing may not display words, pictures or symbols that advocate or depict profanity, violence, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, gang affiliation or illegal activity.
- Gym shoes and uniforms must be worn during physical education and dance class.
- For safety reasons it is recommended that jewelry not be worn on gym days. Students who remove jewelry during the school day do so at their own risk.
- Shorts, skirts and dresses must be at finger-tip length and acceptable to school discretion.
*If you have questions, please contact the school.