Complete close read of Shakespeare article (Google Classroom).
Complete annotation of Shakespeare article.
8:10 & 9:10
Revise, edit, polish and publish your response to Google Classroom.
Answer question on Google Classroom.
12:55 Revise, edit, polish and publish your response to Google Classroom.
8:10 & 9:10 Finish prewrite and draft.
12:55 Finish prewrite.
Prompt: Based on your chart and knowledge of indoctrination, which character was most affected by the experiment? Cite text evidence.
Introduction + claim
Evidence (with citations) from literary and informational texts
Objective: Draw evidence from literary and informational texts to support analysis, reflection and research.
Product: Write a 1 - 1 ½ page response.
Develop five pros and five cons of The Wave movement. Use evidence from the novel as support. Be ready to debate.
Study for THE WAVE final exam: complete/go over entire packet; create a plot map or sequence of events; retell the story.
1. Complete questions and chart for Chapters 5-12
2. Read THE WAVE, Chapters 13-17.
1. Finish Anticipation Guide
2. Read THE WAVE, Chapters 1-4
3. Check gradebook and Google Classroom for missing/incomplete assignments. DEADLINE: MONDAY.
1. Complete close read of excerpts on Google Classroom.
2. Read and annotate "Indoctrinating Youth" on Google Classroom. Annotate for clarification after each paragraph and monitor for meaning. Answer two prompts on close read.
1. Revise, edit and polish your final project. Make sure your graph follows TAILS and is NOT in pencil. You may include your data/citations. Your analysis and conclusion should be typed as an essay. Create a cover page with a title and your name.
2. Complete the close read of "Adolph Hitler" and "Mein Kampf" ONLY. (On Google Classroom)