1. Study vocabulary (retake on Monday).
2. Read and annotate article (clarify paragraphs, ask questions, monitor for meaning; at end of article synthesize your learning).
1. Complete self-reflection in preparation for tomorrow's class.
2. Rewrite the Niemoller poem making a plea for a societal issue; it can be local or world-wide. E.g., air or water pollution, racism, school bullying, civil rights. Use Niemoller's structure (form + anaphora + repetition). Be prepared to share.
Be prepared for your conference tomorrow!
1. Study vocabulary.
2. Explicate two poems.
1. Complete Quarter 3 Reflection. When writing your goals, use the language from the expectations on the back.
2. Vocabulary (part of speech, short definition, synonyms, antonyms, connotation): prejudice, scapegoating, violence, genocide, stereotype, discrimination